recipes_book.md and docs.md pages are ready

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 20:42:09 BST 2017

Hi Dmitri!

I merged recipes_book.md and also added a link to the sidebar image to go
to this page.

Not sure about docs.md, though.  There were a bunch of modifications done
since you branched I think.
I've gone ahead and merged your changes, but to the documentation/_index.md
file instead.  Please check it on staging to make sure it's still ok.

You might want to rebase your branch against master to pick up all of the
changes we've done, or start a fresh branch of your own.  Much of your
branch is from before a bunch of changes to the theme and some file
structure.  (I am super happy to help you with this if it's not familiar to
you).

Thank you for fixing these pages! :D

--
https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC