New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Alexander Langley alexander.g.langley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 15:05:15 BST 2017

The website looks excellent! I'm very pleased that everything works without JavaScript enabled, which is increasingly uncommon these days :/

However, when I disable 3rd party resources, the Flickr images don't load, which reveals that the alt-text for those images is not very descriptive. Could someone work on describing the images appropriately so that people who use screen readers (or nutcases like me who disable 3rd party resources) can tell what the images are?

Also, some of the h3s on the Contribute page have anchor tags so that they can be linked to. Currently, those anchor tags enclose the headers, making them appear to be clickable links. This looks kind of confusing, so I think it would be prudent to either not enclose the h3, or to add a style rule that makes the foreground color for a[name] and a[name]:hover the same as for an un-wrapped h3.

- Alexander