Dgk 5.5 very slow start

Hella Breitkopf hella.breitkopf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:46:22 BST 2017

Hi,

I've updated my digikam on Saturday to 5.5.0
and the start is on my account @home suddenly very very slow, too.
Here @work I've got a very small database and don't see problems.

I am using digikam on opensuse tumbleweed, plasma 5.

~/Pictures/meta/digikam4.db (sqlite) is 162MB and located on SSD.

Unluckily if I try to read my personalized function key settings
digikam crashes, so I've been waiting for digikam to start rather
a long time more than once, yesterday. CLI start or even
strace -e open -f didn't show anything special
in my eyes (but I am willing to upload any debugging information
wanted this evening).

What type of startup options / strace options would be helpful
for debugging in this case?

Best wishes,
Hella

hella.breitkopf at gmail.com