People tags

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 14:08:14 BST 2017

Hi,

In the context menu of the tags in the people sidebar there is an entry
"Remove Face Tag". This removes the face area and asks you if you also
want to remove the tag itself on the pictures. You probably only want to
remove the face area. This will make this tag vanish from the peoples
sidebar, but not the the tags sidebar.

Cheers,
Simon