Top 5 digikam features to list on new home page

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 14:29:07 BST 2017

> Looking at the responses and thinking in terms of general marketing, I
> think something along the lines of:
>
> * Open Source
> * Cross Platform
> * Organizing (tags, geotagging, face-detect, etc)
> * Scales (<100k items, no problem)
> * Built by photographers (this may be on it's own line/section - but I
> feel it's important so that folks realize it's created/maintained by people
> like them).
>
> Speaking of "built by photographers" - Do we have any headshots or images
> of the principal devs on the project?  Gilles?  Can we put a face to the
> project? :)

yes there are from previous coding sprint event. Look in digiKam flickr
repository :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/albums/72157648876788027

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/albums/72157622806671914

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/albums/72157658453239225

 https://www.digikam.org/node/354

Gilles

PS : this remember me that a new one must be created to take a beer (:=)))