New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 22:52:18 BST 2017

The layout looks indeed pretty neat already. I really liked the grey &
read combination on the old website, but maybe that's just habituation
and it is time for something new.
On a side note: With the two column news layout we definitely need to
produce more news. Having a "digiKam x.y.0 is released" entry beneath a
"digiKam x.z.0 is released" entry isn't particularly interesting.