New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Apr 1 17:37:41 BST 2017

Le 01/04/2017 à 14:56, Pat David a écrit :

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 11:19 PM Gilles Caulier
> <caulier.gilles at gmail.com <mailto:caulier.gilles at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On the download section, there are too much text to read to find the
>     right version.

Please, everybody, keep the link to the future web site to ùmakes it
easy to see it :-) thanks

> I don't think there's a _huge_ amount of files/sizes to worry about, but
> I guess it's up to Ben to let us know if that'll be ok.

I agree and every photo/kde user should be aware of "kim", the kde image
manipulation "plugin" that add to the image context menu a way to scale
the images to the exact size needed :-)

thanks for the good job done :-)

jdd