New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 16:23:52 BST 2017

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:49 AM Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> wrote:

On a separate note I would like to suggest adding some videos of how
digiKam works.
If something simple will do (record screen, add some text comments and
background music) I can help with that.
I guess we would need to determine the top 5-10 features first.

This is an awesome idea! It really could help folks get a feel for what's
capable.

I'd probably defer to the feature highlight list once it's decided to help
consistency and cohesiveness. That way the vids could be linked or embedded
right on the front page.
--
https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC