Missing menu items after update to 5.2

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:12:08 BST 2016

Hi all.

I'm a happy Digikam and Philip's PPA user from a long time now. Yesterday I
upgraded from Digikam 5.1 to 5.2 and everything seemed to work well, as
always.

But, today I noticed that showfoto is not showing the content of the
 menus: Color, Improve, Decorate and Effects (I'm translating from
portuguese).

Also, I'm getting this message at the terminal:

void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::fillLayoutItem(DBusMenuLayoutItem*, QMenu*,
int, int, const QStringList&): No id for action

Is this a bug or I did something wrong?

Thank you guys
--
*Erick Moreno*