Digikam and Darktable

Olli Lupton digikam.2759cfa7 at olupton.com
Fri Sep 16 11:52:18 BST 2016

Hi,

My workflow is similar to this (raw + jpg from the camera in the same
directory, occasionally I use darktable to make a different jpg from the
raw).

In digikam you can group the raw+jpg together, so that you don't see every
photo twice: open an album, select all the photos, right click -> group ->
group selected by type.
For me, this means the raw images are hidden and I only see the jpg
versions (I don't know how digikam decides to show jpg and hide raw instead
of the other way around, but it's what I want!).

Cheers, Olli