DigiKam Email with Thunderbird

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri Sep 2 08:01:44 BST 2016

In my experience you need Thunderbird to be the default mail program and
not just set in Thunderbird but make sure that it is set as default in
KDE as well. As I dont use Mac I dont know how you would check that,
however in Linux KDE SystemSettings5 has an toption to set default programs.

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org