video tagging

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:29:23 BST 2016

Yes, it possible, and it's the way that video are handle by digiKam until
now.

The problematic is not in digiKam UI or database, but in Exiv2 which start
to manage better and better video metadata take a while to be stabilized.
0.25 still have some problems, but next 0.26 will be really better, but
take a while to go out...