Video Thumbnails

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:17:48 BST 2016

The video thumbs do not wrok under Windows and OSX due to limitation of
Qt5::Multimedia framework used by digiKam.

Video play must work fine to install relevant codec pack on the system.

We currently take a look to another solution, portable, more simpler and
based on ffmpeg. We plan to include it for 5.4.0 or 5.5.0.