Missing menu items after update to 5.2

Jan Wolter jan at wolter.re
Tue Oct 18 18:53:15 BST 2016

Hello Gilles,

you are completely right, now I installed actual dk to /opt/kf5 and get
the actual splash screen.

But one problem is still present: When I create a panel launcher that
just calls /bin/digikam, I see no splash screen but instead a small
window with following text: "Loading tools.5.3.0":
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91057768/digikam-window-loading-tools.png
When digikam has started the menu bar seems to be broken, as there are
only two entries "Settings" and "Help":
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91057768/digikam-window-not-ok.png

Best regards,
Jan