Missing menu items after update to 5.2

Jan Wolter jan at wolter.re
Mon Oct 17 21:53:14 BST 2016

Does anyone has a hint how to solve my problem?

Mounth ago I compiled dk and installed it to /opt/kf5.
Yesterday I installed dk to /opt/digikam.

But instead of using the data (e.g. splash screen, colorschemes,
dbConfig) from /opt/digikam/share/digikam the data from the old
installation is used: /opt/kf5/share/digikam:
digikam.dbengine: Loading SQL code from config file
"/opt/kf5/share/digikam/database/dbconfig.xml"
digikam.widgets: Paths to color scheme :
("/opt/kf5/share/digikam/colorschemes")

What dependency is responsible for that? How can I use the data from the
new installation?

Best regards,
Jan