KIPI plugin for HTML export in 5.x? [was: Application language]

Hella Breitkopf hella.breitkopf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 17:51:06 BST 2016

Hi all,

I run darktable on opensuse tumbleweed and got an upgrade
some ays ago from digikam 4.14.0 to digikam 5.2.0.

I've wondered if the KIPI  HTML export plugin was missing
only in opensuse tumbleweed, but now I've seen this mail of
CD Graesser who uses Darktable 5.0 on kubuntu 16.04:

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 12:49 PM, CD.Graesser <cd.graesser at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I am missing also the html page export in the KiPi plugins, I use it for
> simple webpages on my web space.

I did look some time for any information on the future of this plugin in
darktable 5.x, but haven't found anything - neither "not finished" nor
"won't be continued".

Has someone information about the plans for thkipi-plugins and would share it?

THX & best wishes,

Hella

hella.breitkopf at gmail.com
http://www.unixwitch.de