DK5.3.0 AppImg: Speed depends on Filename-length?

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Mon Nov 21 19:32:09 GMT 2016

Hi,

I just made this test:
25 Pics with original canon raw-files and original names (just 8.3) on a local ext4-sata-hdd
same 25 pic, renamed in the known sheme, same hdd
The database is on a remote mysql-server
Read out the metadata and write them into the database ->
fist test about 5s
test with long filenames needs about 1s per pic

Btw the same test with the files on the nfs was not sigificant slower at all, I think it could
be max 50% more of time than local

Greetz, Christoph