What hardware?

CD.Graesser cd.graesser at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:45:11 GMT 2016

Hi,
There is no need of a high end machine for Digikam. I use a medium quality
laptop with intel core i5 8Gb Ram and 500 Gb Harddisk on Kubuntu 16.10.
Digikam is really quick, when browsing the images, importing or doing image
enhancements. My about 100 k images (16 Mpix)  i have 80k on an external
usb3 harddisk and the recent 20k and the database on internal harddisk.

Best regards
Christian