Aw: Re: Re: Transfer images via services from Dolphin

ub1x at gmx.net ub1x at gmx.net
Sun Nov 6 18:41:03 GMT 2016

Hi,

> Gesendet: Sonntag, 06. November 2016 um 19:19 Uhr; Von: jdd

> > If I klick on a file in Dolphin, with the right mouse buttom, I can
> > see a menu with different things (like Activities or transfer
>
> oh, right clic menu - often called context menu

Yes, ok - you are right, it is named "context menu" (but was not present
in my mind during writing the email) :-/

> I only see compress or open with there

I can see many additional items, like actions (with sub-menu for
encryption and so on) and the named Bluetooth and KDE-Connect transmit
menu items. But this is depending on Dolphin Version and installed
and available features.

Remark: With the 4.x Dolphin I had many more - self created and
installed items - but this don't work anymore :-(

> the "activity" is to bind some file to the sort of desktop variant
> plasma calls activities

I know, but above this item, I can find the transmit items. If you
have an Android phone which is available in your local network
(I've arranged LAN and WLAN/WiFi in the same network), than you
can test KDE-Connect - which have many nice options to controll
an Android phone :-)

Regards
Ulf