Aw: Re: Transfer images via services from Dolphin

ub1x at gmx.net ub1x at gmx.net
Sun Nov 6 18:10:58 GMT 2016

Hi,

> Gesendet: Sonntag, 06. November 2016 um 17:36 Uhr; Von: jdd
> Le 06/11/2016 à 17:03, "Ulf Bartholomäus" a écrit :
> > short question. Is it possible to integrate the services for
> > sharing/file transfer which are integrated in Dolphin (in the right
> > bottom dialog).
>
> what do you mean exactly?
>
> I just notice a hidden button to partitionner and other utility on the
> right bottom corner of Dolphin (excluding terminal), is it that?
> thanks

If I klick on a file in Dolphin, with the right mouse buttom, I can
see a menu with different things (like Activities or transfer of the
file via Bluetooth, if a bluetooth device is available). If
KDE-Connect is installed and a device is paired and the same network,
I can see also depending if one or more devices are available, also
a menu item to send the file to the available paired device.

Regards
Ulf