network drive

Jennifer Stairs jcstairs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 22:00:09 GMT 2016

Hello I am using digikam 5.2 for windows and I'm having trouble finding photos on my network drive. I keep all my photos on a drive connected to my router and sometimes digikam finds most of them and sometimes it finds just a few of them. It's configured to find that folder on network shares but every time I start digikam it shows a different number of folders. Any help with this would be appreciated as this program seems to have the features I am looking for. Thanks in advance.
Charlie