[Digikam-users] 5.0.0 final release plan...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun May 29 17:54:23 BST 2016

Breeze icons ?

Well yes and no.

For Windows and OSX the installer and PKG image will include breeze icons
included as rcc ressource file. I use the same way than Krita.

Windows installer is mostly ready to test (created by cross-compiling under
Linux with MXE project).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yq-xFihT0_SzhxVzF1RDhPbFE

Installing it under Windows indicate that some icons are missing in
official breeze icon-set from KDE repository (5.22 is compiled with
digiKam).

This kind of problem is not reproducible under Linux. I don't know yet why.

So we need to list a missing files and investigate to see it's something
wrong performed while ressource packaging of icons from breeze, or if icons
are really missing from official breeze repository.

If you is interested to see how while cross-compiling digiKam for windows
is performed under Linux, including NSIS windows installer, look in this
repository :

https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=digikam-software-compilation.git&a=tree&f=project%2Fmxe

Best