[Digikam-users] batch adjust exif date/time

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:20:13 BST 2016

Hi Joram,

You do understand correctly what I want to do. But I do not have a menu
Image in either the top menu bar nor the right click menu (using the
digikam5 beta). The closest match is the Item menu, but there is no
Adjust date and time entry, just the already mentioned Edit Metadata
which does not allow batch shifting date/time (as far as I can see).