[Digikam-users] Tags not written to XMP sidecar?

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sun May 22 16:34:29 BST 2016

Hallo

So is it a problem in writing the xmp file or reading from them on the
new location?

I have simmilar problems. Digikam writes xmp files quite fine, but never
reads from xmp automatically if they are changed by another program
(like darktable). I have to sellect the album/file and hit reread
metadata from external file to get it working.

I hope this will be fixed in upcomming digikam 5.

Regards
Martin