[Digikam-users] How can I archieve albums

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue May 10 20:49:02 BST 2016

tirsdag den 10. maj 2016 21.42.51 CEST skrev Noeck:
> You can do Image > Write metadata to file
> for all images. Then you can copy/archive them and the metadata should
> be preserved.

Most of the images are RAW files, they do not support writing.  I think digikam
should support selecting more albums, or provide a function for archiving or
moving albums otherwise.

My solution so far was to move all albums for 2014 (about 25) into a single
album folder, and then move that to the other collection, but for 2015 I have
about 125 albums, so it's quite a job.

Kindly,
Anders