[Digikam-users] rectification: not restoration but in painting

Michael Eschweiler michael.eschweiler at web.de
Sun May 8 15:26:05 BST 2016

Hi,

I appologize, with my last mail I referred to the wrong feature: It's
'in painting' which doesn't work. In consequence my text must be:

Hi,

I am using digikam 4.6.0-17.1 on opensuse 13.2 installed from the
repositories of opensuse:

I have a problem with the in-painting-feature in the image-editor - it
doesn't work. Once I have opened an image in the image-editor and marked
a part of the image and clicked on 'try' (even without having changed
the default options) the program freezes at In-painting 0% and only
after killing the process I can continue.
The strange thing is that on my laptop I have the same installation -
opensuse 13.2 and digikam 4.6.0-17.1 - from the same repositories but
there the in-painting feature works.

Any idea where I can start in order to find the reason (and to repair this).

Thanks in advance,
Michael