[Digikam-users] How to change a Used Filter settings

O Drbohlav o.drbohlav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:23:19 BST 2016

Hello there,

let us say that an image is open in Image Editor and then 'Adjust Curves'
is applied. 'Adjust Curves' appears on the right hand frame in the "Used
Filters" list.

Now, I want to play a bit more with the curves, so I would like to
basically re-open the 'Adjust Curves' and continue from where I left. Is
this at all possible?

>From what I tried so far (plus went throught documentation, FAQ list and a
lot of googling) I do know whether this simple thing is at all possible.
The only 'workarounds' I could do was to do Undo, or apply another 'Adjust
Curves', or start entirely from scratch. None of this is a good option.

Thanks a lot, OD