[Digikam-users] Crashes in Digikam

DB Freddog_de at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 16:58:53 GMT 2016

Hallo!

I've just been trying to use Digikam.

Each time I try to rotate an image, Digikam closes the application
window.  If I restart digikam & try again to make the rotate, Digikam
throws up an error message, saying the information collected is useless.

I've installed all the necessary trace back software (Apparently the
software still calls yum which is now deprecated!!!!), tried to reload
the trace & still get the useless information message.....

Any suggestions on what to do????

I can make the rotate using other software.

Thanks for your help

Dave

  uname -a
Linux Fedora-Blue 4.4.4-301.fc23.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Mar 4 17:42:42 UTC
2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux