[Digikam-users] output device profile

Gerhard Hoogterp gerhard at frappe.xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 1 17:46:07 GMT 2016

Hi,

I try to get soft-proofing working on my digikam (version 4.12) and seem to be
stuck. For soft-proofing  digikam wants an output device profile, but the
selectionbox for this profile is grayed out.

There are profiles available (and installed for the monitor and workspace)
which area selectable without problems. But not so for the output.

Documentation available seems to be outdated and didn't show anything besides
an outdated image from a previous color management installation window telling
me to select the right profiles.

Any help?
Thanks!
  Gerhard