MAC "drconqi quit unexpectedly"

Peter Nijs peter at familienijs.be
Sat Jun 4 14:34:34 BST 2016

Hi all,

I installed digikam 4.13 on a mac with the precompiled PKG installer. At first it was possible to open the application, but now I often get the error message "drconqi quit unexpectedly". It seems I can run the program if I use the finder and go to "Applications" -> "digikam" and then click the digikam app. If I then fix the application in the dock and reboot the laptop, I can't start digikam from the dock. I made a shortcut to the desktop and that one works. So it seems the dock breaks drconqi. Does anyone have experience on how to fix this?

I then can send a report to apple, instead I put the report in attachment.

Thank you in advance,
Peter