[Digikam-users] 5.0.0-beta 7 Install error on opening

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:28:23 BST 2016

Hi,

Currently, the PKG is in my GDrive. It's 5.0.0-beta7, not yet finalized.
The version compiled under El Capitan is here :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yq-xFihT0_ZjlIazRPb1lRTEE

I currently compile a new version where i polish integration (as Mysql for
ex). I also introduced a backward compatibility with older OSX release
(10.9 for the moment), but i cannot test if all is fine as my MAcBook run
El Capitan.

I can said that as i can see under El Capitan, since we have dropped KIO
and DBus support under OSX and Windows, the application is more stable.

Please test and report. I'm sure that specific bugs exists but now, as PKG
is easy to build we will able to package the whole application quickly.

Best