[Digikam-users] Digikam doesn't works with shared folder

Félix Serrano fsarteaga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:18:06 BST 2016

Hello community,

I'm trying to implement this magnific software in my working environment.
I'm talking with the office companions about the positive capabilities of
this program.
It was installed in my pc and I could work well on my local drive.

The problem begins when I was agree a shared folder to access at all
pictures. Is in that moment when the program crashes all the times I'm
trying to work with.

I was tried to uninstall the program and all the related files but all the
times I re-install the program charge the same shared folder with a lot of
pictures and crashes again.

What can I do to make a clear uninstall procedure?

What can I do to work whith this shared folder without problems?

Fèlix

P.D.: Sorry for my bad english