[Digikam-users] what do you use for backups?

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Mon Jun 6 07:36:59 BST 2016

Hi all,
I'm keeping all my files on a removable hard drive, backupped on a
couple of other removable hard drives (rsync and similar).
One problem I'm facing is that while I work on the "master" I tend to
move, arrange, rename images. This makes backup more difficult,
because I've the same data in different paths between the master and
the replicas.
I'm investigating some more advanced tool, like bord and rsnapshot.
What do you use for your backups?

Just to mention: I'm using ext4 file systems and my data is around 290+ GB.

Thanks,
Luca