[Digikam-users] Exporting/importing tagged face database

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 19:42:20 BST 2016

yes, in source code, there is a project sub dir with LibreOffice
spreadsheet with DB schema.

For obscure reason, the dir where document are hosted cannot be accessed
through git web interface.

But DB do not use exif info has schema. Look in Exiv2 shared library
document to see where face tags are stored in XMP. Exif is not dedicated
for that.

Also we follow MWG to store face tags region :
http://www.metadataworkinggroup.org/pdf/mwg_guidance.pdf