[Digikam-users] How to change a Used Filter settings

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:38:17 BST 2016

Hi!

If I understood what you want, I think that the answer is no.

In my case, I do what you described as a workaround, but I don`t need to
start from scratch since the curves tool remembers the state that I left it
in the last edition. So, I just undo, I open the curves tool again, the
tool shows the image exactly as I left when I decided to save last time.

[]`s
Cheers

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 4:23 AM, O Drbohlav <o.drbohlav at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> let us say that an image is open in Image Editor and then 'Adjust Curves'
> is applied. 'Adjust Curves' appears on the right hand frame in the "Used
> Filters" list.
>
> Now, I want to play a bit more with the curves, so I would like to
> basically re-open the 'Adjust Curves' and continue from where I left. Is
> this at all possible?
>
> From what I tried so far (plus went throught documentation, FAQ list and a
> lot of googling) I do know whether this simple thing is at all possible.
> The only 'workarounds' I could do was to do Undo, or apply another 'Adjust
> Curves', or start entirely from scratch. None of this is a good option.
>
> Thanks a lot, OD

*Erick Moreno*
google.com/+ErickMoreno <https://google.com/+ErickMoreno/about>