[Digikam-users] Load photos from USB card no thumbnails displayed

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Jul 30 20:21:55 BST 2016

This is the first time I have downloaded files from my memory card to
digikam v5. One completion of the download of some 300+ images nothing
showed in the new folder created to contain them. I tried refresh but
still nothing, so checked in dolphin and sure enough they were  there in
the correct folder. So I had to close digikam and restart it and then
they were found when it started and I had to wait while the thumbnails
were created. this never happened in V4. Is this a known issue?

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org