[Digikam-users] digikam 5 in opensuse 13.2

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Tue Jul 26 08:17:46 BST 2016

I have done it on Tumbleweed and so far all is OK except for viewing
videos from my camera which works for me in V4.14 but not in V5 (see
another thread on the mailing list about that). I have not updated my
Leap install yet, on Leap I'd be careful as it needs QT5. I'll probably
leave Leap until the new Leap is out and hopefully will have V5 already
in it.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org