[Digikam-users] Problem deleting albums / Problem videos

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Jul 16 17:41:20 BST 2016

Well having sorted the QT5Multimedia issue in openSUSE their new compile
does indeed show the thumbnail image OK, however when you select the
image by double click instead of it opening in the preview window it
appears with all the thumbnails in the album in the preview window and
you can hear the audio playing but the video cannot be seen just in this
case 6 static thumbnails where the preview should be. Returning to
thumbnail display and selecting a normal (non-video) image it displays
as it should in the preview area.

Now I thought what used to happen was the video would play in the
preview area. Am I right or am I dreaming?

Stuart