[Digikam-users] Digikam under Opensuse misses geotagging/maps & hoping for suggestion of an easy way to set albumdates

Svein Hamnes Aaberge hh-aaber at online.no
Thu Jul 14 16:11:29 BST 2016

I tried breeze dark, then the whole sidebar disappeared. But the menues where
the same. I have perfect sidebars (when I do not use breeze dark), they are
only missing the globe/map icon. In the menues geotagging is also missing.
Maybe it is a dependency which is not install (some geotagging packes), but I
have not managed to find out.
Svein