[Digikam-users] Is config stored in the DB?

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 21:25:07 BST 2016

Except the path to the root of the collection which would really help in
running the same db from different machines. Ideally all paths in the db
should be relative to the root and the root should come from digikamrc.
This will also make it easier to relocate the collection or replace a
failing disk by avoiding any need to hand edit the db.

Andrew