[Digikam-users] Is config stored in the DB?

Michael Rasmussen michael at michaelsnet.us
Mon Jul 11 20:37:02 BST 2016

Is the Digikam configuration all stored in the database?

I'd like to run two independent instances of Digikam to facilitate cleaning up my self inflicted mess.
One instance would point to the current data store, the other to the new data store as I'll migrate content to.

By data store I mean the collection folder on the computer.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity