[Digikam-users] Picasa plugin and updates ??

Vincèn Pujol vincen at pujol.bzh
Sun Jan 31 08:54:29 GMT 2016

Hi Philip

Thanks for your help and sorry for late answer as I had to keep up with
other stuffs !! I installed your two repository and told apt-get to install
version of your repo and it installed like a charm and Digikam is working
!!! Thanks a lot Philip for these repos ;)

Just one aside issue, I have none plugin listed for Kipi. Digikam tells me
I have libkipi 2.2.0 but mome plugin listed under and if I click on libkipi
icon in Digikam settings it sends me back to a KDE website that is broken !
Temporary glitch ?

Thanks and have a nice sunday ;)

Vincèn