[Digikam-users] Canon Powershot G5X raw files not properly recognized?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 20:21:27 GMT 2016

Canon G5X will be supported in libraw 0.18 but it's not released as final
yet but there is a "stable enough" release to download and build yourself.
If you use Digikam 4.x then download and build it and rebuild libkdcraw to
use it and Digikam will be able to use the features of updated version of
libraw. Otherwise I guess you have to wait for libraw 0.18 final is
released and the maintainer of your linux distribution updates the packages.

Hope that helps or at least let you know what needs to be done.

/Philip

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com