[Digikam-users] Picasa plugin and updates ??

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:02:54 GMT 2016

Vincèn,

I don't use Linux Mint but I know it use pid priority for repository
sources in a way that Ubuntu doesn't. Check if that is your problem and if
it help if you manually change the PPA to a trusted pid number on your
system instead of letting Linux Mint treat the PPAs as an unstable source
and override it with stable sources with lower version numbers.

Check with Linux Mint users or forums how to change pid-priority for apt
sources and see if it helps with installing the right packages from my PPA.

I also hope you use both my PPAs for all the packages needed in your case?

Regards,

Philip