[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 5.0.0-beta2 is out...

Jan Wolter jan.wolter at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Jan 13 13:38:29 GMT 2016

Thanks, that solves the problems with KF5KDcraw and KF5KExiv2.

But libkcalcore is still not found:

CMake Warning at /usr/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:74
(find_package):
   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5CalendarCore"
   (requested version 4.81.0) with any of the following names:

     KF5CalendarCoreConfig.cmake
     kf5calendarcore-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "KF5CalendarCore" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
   set "KF5CalendarCore_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above
files.
   If "KF5CalendarCore" provides a separate development package or SDK, be
   sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   extra/kipi-plugins/CMakeLists.txt:124 (find_package)

--  libkcalcore found........................ NO  (optional)

Do you have an idea that to install?

Best regards,
Jan