[Digikam-users] images disappear when rated

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:48:07 GMT 2016

Did you have enabled Nepomuk/Baloo Synchronization of metadata in DK
setup/metadata pannel ?

By default these options are disabled unde KDE4, and MUST still disabled,
as Baloo interface do the mess (there are a lots of bug report about Baloo).

Gilles Caulier

PS : with KDE5, the options still here, but if the situation do not change
from Baloo team to improve this code, i will remove Baloo support
definitively. I'm tired to see DK unstable because 3rd party implemented do
not play on the same room...