[Digikam-users] digiKam and floating point tiffs and openexr files

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Mon Jan 4 20:39:22 GMT 2016

On 01/04/2016 03:16 PM, Maik Qualmann wrote:
> Hi Elle,
>
> I have an extension to the TIFF-Loader in digiKam 5.0.0 written for loading
> 32-bit floating point RGB images. We convert 32-bit image to 16-bit. Do you
> happen to have any more 32-bit floating point RGB TIFF sample files or links in
> the web for testing?

Hi Maik,

I can generate 32f tiffs from various softwares (GIMP, darktable and
PhotoFlow raw processors, Krita), with/without embedded thumbnails and
etc. If you let me know what kind of sample tiffs you want (and assuming
you don't need extremely large files), I can upload them to my website
for you to download.

Elle