[Digikam-users] ApphangB1 on startup

Travis Toon tora.san28 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:38:12 GMT 2016

UPDATE: I deleted the .db file but the problem persists

UPDATE: I uninstalled digikam, rebooted, reinstalled digikam, but the
problem persists.  The odd thing about this process was that second
installation did not prompt me through the initial setup routine, and when
I opened it for the first time it knew where my .db file was.  I don't
understand that.

Travis Toon
(812) 781-8642