[Digikam-users] Pre-editing with an Android application

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:36:01 GMT 2016

>>> Does it work with RAW files? Because I don't shoot JPG, and I want to
>>> review my RAWs every day during the trip.
>>>

> Don't know...don't have RAW on my phone...
>
> Cheers,
> Sjoerd

Don't think so. When I try to open a RAW file, only the program I've
specifically installed to open RAW are proposed.
And opening a RAW file from inside the F-Stop doesn't work either. It seems
the application only recognizes image files.

Marie-Noëlle

--
    <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>[image: Cévennes Plurielles]
<http://cevennes-plurielles.com>[image: Vallée Borgne Info]