[Digikam-users] Pre-editing with an Android application

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:07:27 GMT 2016

> Le 16/02/2016 23:41, Jean-Daniel Dodin a écrit :
>
> Does it work with RAW files? Because I don't shoot JPG, and I want to
>>> review my RAWs every day during the trip.
>>>

> but you can't really tag raw files? you use sidecar files, no?
>

>From what I've seen, Portfolio RAW Photo Manager works like Digikam: I can
view the RAW, and edit the metadata. Modifications are recorded in sidecar
XMP files that can be exported to the main computer afterwards.

> you probably have to shoot raw+jpg

Portfolio RAW Photo Manager can display the RAW format, or the incorporated
JPG to lower the impact on the tablet ressources. I've tested with 3
different CR2 formats: EOS 6D, EOS 7d and G5X.

Marie-Noëlle

--
    <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>[image: Cévennes Plurielles]
<http://cevennes-plurielles.com>[image: Vallée Borgne Info]